Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Keri Hilson feat. KanYe West and Ne-yo "Knock You Down"








Keri Hilson's new single and music video called "Knock You Down" featuring KanYe West and Ne-yo. I Thought it was a cool video and good single for Keri to release. I hope this will become a hit! The bad news is when it does become a hit I will have this song stuck in my head forever because I will probably be hearing it everywhere, but I can deal with that lol sidebar: Did you notice this but KanYe was rocking the New Air Yeezy in the video? (don't you hate how he always tease us! lol) Which those are the pair that are pose to be droppping next month I believe, (they be out now) but I thought that was dope. Also, It seem like in the video that KanYe had a flashback to him and Curtis facing off during the scene where he was facing off with Ne-yo in the video lol Ne-yo versus KanYe...hmmm....hahaha.
Anyway, Keri Hilson's new album "In A Perfect World..." is out in stores now!!! so go cop it!!!

-Reb-El

~X:X:X:X:X:X:X~

No comments:

Post a Comment